Time has passed by so quickly this year.
Quick review of what has happened this year:
- started experiencing quarter-life crisis (considering options in life)
- skipped the CNY celebrations by travelling overseas to Tasmania with a bunch of people I dont know during my birthday period
- Became a Service Quality representative for my department
- got attached in March 2016 🙂
- pursued vocals further till stage 3
- went to BKK in June and HKG in Dec
- became a bridesmaid twice this year
- attended about 9 weddings this year
- went for Bounceoff fiesta and completed a free fall jump from 8 metres high
- traveled to Genting with M and his family
I sincerely hope that 2017 will be a good year for us all. I’m saying this as I’m expecting several changes to happen next year. So goodbye 2016, hello 2017.